Learn how to make the best fudgy brownie recipe ever! What’s our twist? Our fudgy chocolate brownies are made with just 3 ingredients! It’s the EASIEST chocolate brownie recipe ever. But, it doesn’t stop there… we’ve added an extra chocolatey addition: custard marshmallows – making these gooey chocolate brownies even better. #TopTip: These make easy homemade Easter egg hunt treats and party snacks! Go on chocoholic, try it NOW 😉
🛎 SUBSCRIBE to our channel to join our Foodies fam & HIT that notification bell so you’ll never miss a new delicious recipe!
4 slabs (85g each) dark chocolate, broken into smaller pieces
6 extra large eggs
10 Beacon mmmMallows Custard Flavoured Marshmallow Eggs Enrobed in Milk Chocolate
Icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a 20cm square baking dish with greased baking paper.
2. In a heatproof bowl, melt the dark chocolate for 3 minutes in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly.
3. Separate the egg yolks and the egg whites into two different bowls. *Chef’s Tip: Use an empty water bottle to separate the eggs! Squeeze the open bottle slightly and place over the yolk. When you release your grip, the yolk is sucked inside, separating itself from the white!
4. Whisk the egg yolks, one at a time, into the melted chocolate until combined.
5. Whip the egg whites with an electric beater until soft peaks form.
6. Whisk one spoon of the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined and a smooth mixture is achieved.
7. Gently fold the remainder of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture, one-third at a time. *Chef’s Tip: Take care not to over mix the batter!
8. Spoon half of the batter into the prepared baking dish. Top the batter with the BEACON mmmMallows Custard Flavoured Marshmallow Eggs Enrobed in Milk Chocolate. Pour the remaining brownie batter over the top and smooth it out.
9. Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes and allow to cool slightly before cutting it into evenly sized squares. Transfer to a platter and lightly dust with icing sugar.
10. Serve alongside a cup of hot chocolate and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/