Baking powder 2g
Cake flour 50g
Orange zest little
- The butter is completely melted, let cool and set aside. Beat the eggs until light white, add sugar, and then add fresh milk.
- Sift in the baking powder and flour, mix well, add the cold butter, then add the orange zest or lemon zest.
- Pour the batter into a pump bag and refrigerate for at least 4 to 24 hours.
- After the mold is oiled and floured, bake at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- After cooling, you can dip it in white chocolate and add lemon zest for decoration.