This time it’s easy sweets. Fragrant chocolate chips with chocolate on honeycomb fabric. The butter is sold out. I don’t know if margarine can be substituted. I’ll experiment later.
[Ingredients] (12 to 15 cm, about 5 pcs.)
40g : Unsalted butter
40g Granulated sugar
25g : Honey
3g : Pure cocoa powder
40g : Cake flour
[How to make]
- Melt butter in a microwave or boiling water and mix granulated sugar and honey with a whipper.
- Sift cocoa powder and cake flour to mix
- Stretch the dough on a cooking sheet
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C and bake for 10 minutes
- Cool and decorate with a transfer sheet or chocolate