This homemade lemonade is the best lemonade I’ve ever made! What can be better than fresh cold lemonade in hot summer days? Make this lemonade recipe for your friends and family and enjoy a perfect drink with a perfect meal.
Full printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/How-to-Make-Homemade-Lemonade
More recipes you might like:
6 Easy Healthy Shakes & Smoothies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7-tBcU6fU
Dalgona Coffee: youtube.com/watch?v=9SjCEOWd3PU
Chai Latte: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g1x5yIJtMg
5 Easy Milkshake recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWG–xG0i-A
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
Makes about 8 servings
1½ cup (360ml) Lemon juice (about 6-8 lemons)
4-6 cup (1-1½L) Water, divided
3/4 cup (150g) Sugar
Lemon slices (optional)
1. Juice the lemons: squeeze the lemons, measure 1½ cups (360ml), strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher and set aside.
2. Make simple syrup: in a small-medium sized saucepan combine sugar and 3/4 cup (180ml) of water. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar has dissolved.
3. Make the lemonade: combine the syrup with lemon juice and allow to cool, then transfer to the fridge until ready to serve. When ready to serve add 3-5 cups of cold water *read notes, ice (optional) and lemon slices (optional).
4. Serve and enjoy!
• If the lemonade is too sweet to your taste, add more water.
• No enhance the Kemon flavor, you can add 1 tablespoon of lemon zest to the syrup, while cooking. Then drain the syrup and leave the zest out.