How to make Flapjacks, easy Raspberry Flapjacks Recipe.
#flapjack #flapjacks #baking
*How to make Flapjacks, easy Raspberry Flapjacks Recipe.*
• Prep Time: 5 min.
• Cooking Time: 40 mins.
• Total Time: 45 min.
• Makes 16 squares.
• 1 cup (225g/8oz) Butter.
• 6 tbsp Golden Syrup/Honey.
• 1 cup + 1 tbsp (225g/8oz) Light Brown Sugar.
• 5 cups (450g/16oz) Porridge Oats.
• 1 cup (150g/5oz) Frozen Raspberries.
• 10 Frozen Raspberries.
Preheat the oven to:
• 180°C/360°F [Fan Oven]
• 200°C/400°F [No-Fan]
• Gas Mark 6.
1. Melt the butter, golden syrup and light brown sugar in a pan until bubbling.
2. Add in the porridge oats and frozen raspberries and mix until fully combined.
3. Pour into a lined 9” x 9” tin/dish and press down with the back of a spoon.
4. Push a few frozen raspberries into the top.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes until golden brown.
5, When baked, remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Using a flat heavy object, place on top of the flapjack and push down gently. Doing this will compress the flapjack and helps get a perfect cut.
6. Place in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours (it’s important to do this to get a perfect cut).
7. Cut into 12 to 16 flapjacks.
8. Mmm Scrummy!!!
• The flapjacks will keep in an airtight tin for up to 10 days.
• You can freeze flapjacks for up to 3 months.