Fresh turkey gravy is so easy and so worth it! It is absolutely amazing drizzled over Thanksgiving dinner, and adds so much flavor to all of your favorites piled up on your holiday plate. Everyone will rave over this gravy!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ _
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://thestayathomechef.com/turkey-… 🖨️
• 1/4 cup butter (or your favorite neutral flavored fat)
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (or 1/4 cup of cornstarch)
• 4 cups poultry broth
• Pan drippings from turkey
• 1 teaspoon thyme fresh chopped
• 1 teaspoon parsley fresh chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1️⃣ In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
2️⃣ Whisk in flour or cornstarch until well combined and no white specks remain. Let cook 2 minutes.
3️⃣ Slowly pour in broth and strained pan drippings and whisk well.
4️⃣ Bring to a simmer and heat until thickened to desired consistency, about 2 minutes, whisking constantly.
5️⃣ Serve hot in a gravy boat.