———————————- RECIPE ————————————
Ingredients (20 large cookies )
- 4 oz cream cheese (113g) softened
- 1/2 cup butter (113g), unsalted softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp honey OR maple syrup
- 3 1/2 cup almond flour (300g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cup almond flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine together the soft butter, cream cheese and honey (or sugar substitute of choice), vanilla paste.
- Add 1 egg. Beat until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt and beat until combined.
- Scoop the batter with spoon. Coat in almonds flakes
- Place each cookie about 2″ apart
- Using your hand or a large spoon, press down on the cookies to shape them.
- Bake 15-20 minutes UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN. If you make a tinny cookies, then reduce the baking time!!
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a rack. When warm, the cookies are more delicate when cooled.
- Store in the fridge.
❗️Measurements Note: All recipes have been developed using weight measurements. Although US volume measurements have been included for your convenience, it is highly encouraged that you weigh your ingredients using a kitchen scale to get the best possible results. Due to the sensitive nature of baking, kitchen scales are proven to yield more accurate and consistent results than measuring cups. Enjoy!