Learn how to make homemade peanut butter. If you like peanut butter, but prefer the healthier version; without sugar and without any artificial preservatives. This homemade natural peanut butter recipe requires only one main ingredient, a blender and a few minutes of work.
3 cups (450g) Raw Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Spread peanut in a single layer on a baking try and roast for 12 minutes.
- Wrap the peanuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove the skin. Let cool completely.
- Place the peanuts into the blender or to a large food processor, add salt and blend until smooth and creamy, pausing to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- At the beginning it seems like it’s not blending well, but you have to be patient. First it will be crumbly, then it will form a paste, then it will be smooth and creamy. All the process takes about 5-15 minutes (depending on your blender/food processor).
- Transfer the peanut butter to an airtight container or to a mason jar and store in the refrigerator.