Herbs butter: how to make it perfect at home in a few simple steps!
500ml heavy cream
1. Beat the whipping cream a lot until you get butter.
2. Make a ball and place them in a bowl with cold water and ice to rinse.
3. Make a mixture of finely chopped edible herbs and flowers. Place the ball of butter on top and mix very well until all the herbs are incorporated into the butter.
4. Place the mixture on a piece of baking paper and form a rectangle.
5. Decorate the outside of the butter with more edible flowers and herbs.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Serve with crackers.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter