1/2 tsp of salt
1/3 tsp of pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic heads
2 tbsp of butter
3 tbsp of parsley
1. Clean and chop the potatoes and mix them with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
2. Transfer to the baking pan, and add garlic heads in parchment and foil.
3. Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 25 minutes.
4. Press baked garlic, and mix it with melted butter and parsley.
5. Top potatoes with the prepared mixture.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook