Gambas al Ajillo or Spanish garlic shrimp is popular and scrumptious juicy shrimp cooked in oil with minced garlic, paprika, chili flakes, pepper and butter. Its bright, garlicy and spicy tste will tickle your taste buds. Perfect partner for some crusty and herb bread!
Gawin niyo ito sa hipon para maiba naman.
Gambas (Garlic Shrimp)
1/2 kilo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 tsp paprika
Chili flakes to taste
1 bulb minced garlic
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 tbsp butter
1 sliced siling haba
1. In a pan, saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add chili flakes, stir a bit.
3. Put shrimp into the pan, cook for 1 minute.
4. Season with paprika, salt and pepper. Stir a bit. Turn off fire.
5. In a sizzling plate, melt 1 tbsp butter.
6. Transfer cooked shrimp into the sizzling plate.
7. Top with sliced siling haba
8. Serve and enjoy!
The following is also related to this
shrimp gambas filipino
korean gambas recipe