Believe it or not: you only need two ingredients to make this super easy chocolate mousse! 😱 All you need to do is melt Aero for Baking in the microwave and combine it with whipped cream! We also show you how to make chocolate cups with absolute ease! So not only do you get the easiest chocolate mousse, but you also get to take your presentation skills to the next level! You’ll like this no-bake dessert combo a CHOCO-lot 😉
🛎️ Subscribe to our channel to join our Foodies fam & HIT that notification bell so you’ll never miss a new delicious recipe.
Hands-on time: 35 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
165g NESTLÉ Aero for Baking, broken into the pre-measured blocks
½ cup cream
For the chocolate cups:
1. Melt 130g of the NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
2. Using a pastry brush, brush the insides of 24 mini cupcake liners with the melted chocolate, place in a mini muffin tray and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes until set.
3. Remove the chocolate cups from the fridge and gently peel off the cupcake liners. Place the chocolate cups on a plate and refrigerate until needed.
For the mousse:
4. Melt the remaining NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate in the microwave and allow to cool slightly.
5. Whip the cream to medium peaks and fold the melted chocolate through.
6. Spoon the chocolate mousse into a piping bag and pipe into the chocolate cups. Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/foodiesofsa
#chocolatemousse #nobakedessert #recipe