Frittata skewers: a simple idea for a tasty appetizer!
10g (2 tbsp) of parmesan
1. In a bowl add the eggs, parmesan, parsley, salt, and pepper, and whisk the eggs to make them fluffy.
2. Pour the mixture into the pan covered with parchment paper and level it up evenly. Transfer to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes.
3. Transfer to the cutting board after baking and cut it into pieces (about 12 pieces for 4 skewers). Arrange each piece of cooked ham and cheese and make rolls.
4. Place the rolls on the skewers (3 on each one) and transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle them with parmesan and transfer them to the oven. Bake at 180°C/360°F for 5 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter