I made a tofu dish that is easy to make and tastes good.
Crispy fried tofu and eggplant, with deep and rich tomato sauce,
It’s great for a quick dinner.
The whole family loves it, so it disappears as soon as you make it.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), teaspoon (tsp) (not measuring spoon)
- 300g, 1 Tofu
- 100g, 1 Small eggplant
- 10g (1Tbsp) Cornstarch
- 20g Onion
- 20g Garlic
- 20g Green onion
- 100g, 1 Small tomato
- 100g (5Tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce
- 2g (1tsp) Chili pepper powder (can be omitted)
- 5g (0.5Tbsp) Sugar
- 1g (4 pinches) Salt
- A little pepper powder
- 200ml Water
- Starch water
✤ Starch water
- 5g (0.5Tbsp) Corn starch (any type of starch)
- 40g (5Tbsp) Water
- I didn’t add all the starch and left a little bit. Add while looking at the status.
- If you add starch water, the tofu is soaked in the sauce, so it tastes better.
- You can use other ingredients such as mushrooms and shrimp instead of eggplant.