All-purpose flour for dredging;
100g (¾ cup) all-purpose flour;
120ml (½ cup) cold water;
1 tsp thyme leaves, chopped;
½ tsp salt.
1. Preheat vegetable oil to 180C/350F.
2. Cut parmesan into pieces to fit holes in pitted olives.
3. Stuff each olive with a piece of cheese and dredge in some flour.
4. In a separate bowl whisk flour with salt and thyme, pour in cold water and whisk until smooth.
5. Coat each olive in the batter and fry for 45 minutes or until golden.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter