Fried custard: how to make delicious bites in no-time
For the cream:
520ml (2 cups) of milk
1 lemon (peel)
140g (1/2 cup) of sugar
120g (3/4 cup) of flour
1 tsp of vanilla sugar
30ml (2 tbsp) of milk
Oil for frying
1. In a saucepan pour the milk and lemon (peel) and bring it to a boil. Remove the peel and remove the saucepan from the heat.
2. In a mixing bowl add the eggs and sugar and mix until sugar dissolves. Add the flour and vanilla sugar and mix to obtain a lumps-free mixture.
3. Pour the hot milk into the mixing bowl and mix it well. Transfer to the heat and cook until thickens.
4. Pour the cream into the baking dish and level it up with a spatula. Cover with cling film and transfer to the fridge for 3 hours.
5. After time has elapsed transfer the cream to the cutting board and cut it into cubes about 2×2 cm in size.
6. Mix the eggs with the milk.
7. Pass the cubes into the flour, then in eggs and milk and finally coat with the breadcrumbs.
8. Transfer the cubes to the pot with hot oil and fry them until golden brown.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter