Fondent potatoes: the tasty and fast side dish!
The incredible method to make amazing crunchy potatoes without the oven!
60g (1/4 cup) of butter
3 cloves of garlic
50ml (1/4 cup) of chicken broth
1. Cut the potatoes into slices (about 4cm) and then prick each ring with the mold to obtain the circle. Season them with salt and pepper.
2. Add the vegetable oil to the pan and then arrange the potatoes. Season the top side with salt and pepper and let them fry and brown on both sides.
3. Add the butter, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and chicken broth and let them fry for a few minutes.
4. Transfer the pan with the potatoes to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the pan with fondant potatoes from the oven and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter