Fluffy brioches: perfect for a delicious and fragrant breakfast!
For the dough:
200ml (3/4 cup) of lukewarm milk
200ml (3/4 cup) of lukewarm water
100ml (1/2 cup) of vegetable oil
8g (1 tsp) of salt
12g (2 tbsp) of sugar
7g of dry yeast
700g (5 1/2 cups) of flour
Oil for brushing
1. In a bowl add the milk, water, oil, salt, sugar, and yeast, and mix. Add about 600 grams of the flour and mix.
2. Add the rest of the flour and mix until a dough is formed. Knead the dough with your hands until smooth.
3. Transfer the dough to the bowl, cover it with cling film and let it rise for 30 minutes.
4. After time has elapsed remove the dough from the bowl and knead. Split the dough into 8 equal parts and form the balls.
5. Transfer the balls to the tray and brush them with oil. Cover with cling film and let them rest for 10 minutes.
6. After 10 minutes flatten each ball with your hands adding the butter. Fold each one making the brioches. Cover them with cloth and let them rest for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes cut each brioche on top with a knife and brush them with the egg yolk.
8. Transfer them to the oven and bake at 190°C/374°F for 30 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook