#fifteens #nobake #biscuit
Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Chill Time: 5 hours.
Total Time: 5 hours 10 minutes.
Makes 15 pieces.
• 15 Digestive Biscuits/Graham Crackers.
• 15 Glacé Cherries cut in halves and quarters.
• Note: Glacé cherries can be replaced with nuts, Maltesers, chopped chocolate etc.
• 15 Marshmallows cut into halves and quarters
• Note: or add 50 mini marshmallows instead.
• ¾ Cup (175mls/5.9floz) Condensed Milk.
• 1 Cup (75g/1½ oz) Desiccated Coconut.
1. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
2. Place in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Chop the glacé cherries into halves and quarters, and add to the crushed biscuits.
4. Cut the marshmallows into halves and quarters, and stir together until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour in the condensed milk and mix until thoroughly combined and you’ve got a sticky mixture.
6. If it’s too dry, add a splash of condensed milk.
7. Sprinkle most of the coconut over a large piece of cling film or tin foil.
8. Spoon the mixture onto the coconut and shape it into a long sausage, about 30cm x 5cm.
9. Sprinkle the remaining coconut over the top of it and wrap the cling film tightly around
10. Twist the ends together and keep rolling until you have a sausage shape.
11. Chill in the fridge to chill for 5 hours.
12. Cut into 15 slices using a sharp knife when you’re ready to serve.
13. Mmm Scrummy!!!
• “Fifteens” will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week, wrapped in cling film.