Soft and sweet custard and sweet potato taste harmonized.
It’s not too sweet, so it’s good for breakf ast with milk or coffee.
The recipe is also very simple, so make sure to try it.
*** Measurements are on a scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp) (not a measuring spoon)
[Serves 2-3 people/ Mold size: 15cm in diameter and 7cm in height]
- 543g Sweet potato (weight before peeling)
- 20g Water (when cooking sweet potatoes)
- 2 Eggs (medium size)
- 100g Milk
- 25g (2.5Tbsp) Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 70g(7Tbsp) All-purpose flour
- 15g (2Tbsp) Melted unsalted butter (can be omitted)
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- It burned a little in the video 🙂 You can refer to the burn color in the thumbnail photo.
- Cook sweet potatoes completely in the microwave. It doesn’t cook further in the oven.
- If you do not have a microwave, you can cut the sweet potato and boil it in water.
- Cut the sweet potato and rinse the starch once. If not rinsed, the color will darken after boiling.
(It doesn’t matter when you put it in water and boil it)