These peanut butter cookies are so easy to make. And when you make them with homemade peanut butter it makes it even fun to make. You can make this recipe with your kids and they will enjoy making these delicious cookies.
►Full written recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Peanut-Butter-Cookies-Recipe
►Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and explore my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
►Recipes you might like:
Nutella Brownies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EunzqwzmOE0
5 Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poUIFxaAoHM
9 Peanut Butter Desserts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RetHJTA_peE
For the homemade peanut butter:
3 cups (450g) Raw Peanuts
1/4 teaspoon Salt
For the cookies:
1 cup (250g) Peanut butter
3/4 cup (150g) Sugar
1. Make homemade peanut butter: Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Spread peanut in a single layer on a baking try and roast for 12 minutes.
3. Wrap the peanuts in a kitchen towel and rub vigorously to remove the skin. Let cool completely.
4. Place the peanuts into the blender or to a large food processor, add salt and blend until smooth and creamy, pausing to scrape down the sides as necessary.
5. At the beginning it seems like it’s not blending well, but you have to be patient. First it will be crumbly, then it will form a paste, then it will be smooth and creamy. All the process takes about 5-15 minutes (depending on your blender/food processor).
6. Transfer the peanut butter to an airtight container or to a mason jar and store in the refrigerator.
7. Make the cookies: Preheat oven to 350F (175C). line a baking tray with a parchment paper.
8. In a large bowl mix peanut butter, sugar and egg.
9. Roll into 16 small balls. place then onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cookies begin to brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool.
• This recipe can be made with store bought peanut butter.
• Homemade peanut butter can be stored in the fridge of up to a month.
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/