These easy granola cups are easy to make ahead for snacks for the week. Our version is filled with the easiest custard recipe and fresh fruit, but yours can be filled with your favourite filling of all time! #LifeHack: These granola cups make the cutest and healthier breakfast and brunch idea and are even better as party snacks, lunch box snacks, or weekday snacks! Go, on we know you want to give it a try 😉
🛎 SUBSCRIBE to our channel to join our Foodies fam & HIT that notification bell so you’ll never miss a new delicious recipe!
2 cups Kellogg’s®️ Fruit Mix Granola
⅓ cup honey, plus extra for the garnish
1 sachet (10g) gelatine powder
2 cups store-bought vanilla custard
½ cup fresh mixed berries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 12-cup muffin tray with cupcake liners.
2. In a mixing bowl, sprinkle in the Kellogg’s®️ Fruit Mix Granola lightly crush it with a wooden spoon. Drizzle the honey over the granola and stir until well coated.
3. Portion the sticky granola mixture into the lined muffin cups. Use the back of a measuring spoon or shot glass to mould each into a hollow cup. *Chef’s Tip: Spray the back of the spoon with grease spray for easier, non-stick handling.
4. Bake the granola cups for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and allowing to cool completely.
5. Add 3 tablespoons of cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine powder over the water in an even layer. Stir well. Set aside for 5 minutes to bloom before microwaving in 20-second intervals until melted. *Chef’s Tip: Do not allow the mixture to boil as it will lose its ‘setting’ ability.
6. Pour the vanilla custard into a medium-sized bowl. Pour in the gelatine mixture and whisk well to combine.
7. Spoon the vanilla custard into the cooled and set granola cups, filling each cup to the top. Allow the custard to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. *Chef’s Tip: These cups are best enjoyed on the same day!
8. Transfer the granola cups to a serving platter and top them with fresh berries and an extra drizzle of honey. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/