Learn how to make classic chocolate truffles. These chocolate truffles are creamy, smooth and rich. Super easy recipe with only 4-ingredients. This recipe is perfect for gift giving, Christmas and other holidays.
Full printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Classic-Chocolate-Truffles-Recipe
Coffee Bean Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5pzxRXOhn8
8 Easy Truffle Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3AgwvFOyF4
No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bALy5xtL_gI
4-Ingredient Lotus Biscoff Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B0g6y6rXtM
Makes 16 truffles
8oz (225g) Dark chocolate (70%)
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
1/2 cup Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Chop the chocolate and place in a large heat proof bowl. Set aside.
2. Place heavy cream in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over low-medium heat.
3. Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
4. Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop a small portion of the chocolate mixture and form small balls by rolling between your hands. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet or a big plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll again between your hands to create smooth balls.
5. Roll the balls in the cocoa powder.
The Cooking Foodie Shop: https://shop.thecookingfoodie.com/
#Shorts #Truffles #Chocolate