Baked Teriyaki Salmon is a quick, easy, tasty, and healthy dinner full of Asian flavor. Serve hot for dinner or take the cold leftover salmon and use as your protein on a salad the next day!
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
- 2 Skinless Salmon Fillets about 125g each
- 1 Green Onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 50 ml Low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 1 Tbsp Minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper or to taste
- 1/4 Tsp Cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200*C)
- In a small bowl whisk together all teriyaki sauce ingredients. Place the salmon in a baking dish
- Pour the sauce over then bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until cooked through and flaky. Bake times may vary by thickness and initial temperature of salmon. Brush the top of the salmon with the sauce while cooking.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven, and spoon over with the thickened sauce from the baking dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!
❗️Measurements Note: All recipes have been developed using weight measurements. Although US volume measurements have been included for your convenience, it is highly encouraged that you weigh your ingredients using a kitchen scale to get the best possible results. Due to the sensitive nature of baking, kitchen scales are proven to yield more accurate and consistent results than measuring cups. Enjoy!