This is the easiest no-bake dessert you will ever make! Why? It all comes to life with ONLY 5 ingredients and the best tropical, pineapple flavour. Prep it and refrigerate to set for an incredibly refreshing dessert that you can make in minutes. Don’t believe us? Try us and let us know how easy it was in the comments below 😉
🛎 SUBSCRIBE to our channel to join our Foodies fam & HIT that notification bell so you’ll never miss a new delicious recipe!
1 pack (200g) coconut flavoured biscuits
60g butter, melted
2 packs (80g each) Rhodes Quality Trotters Pineapple Flavoured Jelly
1kg plain double cream yoghurt
1 tin (432g) Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush In Light Syrup
Store-bought whipped cream
Toasted coconut flakes
1. Grease a 30x20cm serving dish well with some butter or grease spray and set aside.
2. Place the biscuits into a resealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into a fine crumb.
3. Combine the melted butter with the crushed biscuits and press the mixture into the greased baking dish. Refrigerate until needed.
4. Sprinkle the contents of both Rhodes Quality Trotters Pineapple Flavoured Jelly packets into a large mixing bowl along with 1 cup of boiling water and stir until the jelly powder has dissolved completely.
5. Add 1 cup of cold water to the jelly mixture and stir until cooled.
6. Once the jelly has cooled, add the yoghurt and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
7. Drain the tin of Rhodes Quality Pineapple Crush In Light Syrup, reserving the syrup. Add the drained pineapple to the jelly mixture and stir well. *Chef’s Tip: Pour the reserved syrup into a small ice tray, filling the holes halfway. Top each hole with water and freeze. This can be enjoyed as a refreshing drink by placing a few of the ice blocks in a glass and pouring some sparkling water over.
8. Pour the tart mixture over the biscuit base, smooth the mixture out evenly with a spatula and refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight for the best result.
9. Once the tart has set firmly, slice into uniform squares and garnish with dollops of whipped cream, cherries and toasted coconut flakes.
10. Serve and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Serve alongside sparkling water poured over the pineapple ice cubes for a refreshing drink.
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉🏼 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/