200g dark chocolate
200g white chocolate
1. Place the walnuts and almonds in the air fryer.
2. Bake for 5 minutes at 200ºC (392ºF).
3. Place nine lagoons and almonds in a bowl with dark chocolate and mix well until all the nuts are covered with chocolate.
4. Pour others into a bowl with white chocolate and repeat the step.
5. Pour the nut mixture with each chocolate into paper cups and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook