It is a dish that can be made quickly because the ingredients and recipe are simple.
The rice is crispy and the tuna and mayonnaise on the inside has a great flavor.
*** Weighing is for scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
[Serves 3/ Diameter 18cm]
- 500g of rice (2.5 bowls)
- Soy sauce 14g (2 spoons)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (oligosaccharide available)
- 85g canned tuna
- 30g (2Tbsp) Mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 Spring onion
- 1 Chili pepper
- 70g Mozzarella cheese (optional)
✤ Topping (optional)
- 1Tbsp Flying fish roe
- Spring onion
- Grilled time may vary depending on the stove in each household.
- As shown in the video, you need to sprinkle a little bit of cooking oil to make it delicious.
- The plate should be wider than the frying pan to make it easier to turn over.