Watch this video 👆🏽 to find out how to make creamy granadilla coolers 🙌🏽🍦These 4-ingredient, prep-ahead coolers are served 2 ways: as lollies and slushies 💥 Nothing beats an ICOINC granadilla lolly or refreshing fruity slushie 😱
🛎️ Subscribe to our channel to join our Foodies fam & HIT that notification bell so you’ll never miss a new delicious recipe.
Makes 2 drinks or 16 popsicles
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: Overnight
¾ cup Brookes® Low-Cal Passion Fruit Squash
For the slushies:
2 tbsp low-fat yoghurt
2 tbsp granadilla pulp
2 mint leaves
For the lollies:
½ cup granadilla pulp
2 cups low-fat yoghurt
½ cup mint leaves
Paper straws (red & white)
Popsicle moulds & sticks
Baking tray and ice cubes
1. In a large jug, stir the Brookes® Low-Cal Passion Fruit Squash with 2 cups of water.
For the slushy:
2. Pour the prepared juice over two ice trays and freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight until set.
3. Once frozen, add the ice cubes to a blender along with the yoghurt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Transfer the slushy mixture to 2 glasses and add 1 tablespoon of granadilla pulp to each glass. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with a paper straw.
For the lollies:
5. Fill ¾ of each popsicle mould with the prepared juice. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use small paper party cups instead of popsicle moulds!
6. Freeze the popsicles for about 1 hour until slightly set. Remove the popsicles from the freezer and carefully coat the sides of the remaining ¼ of the moulds with granadilla pulp.
7. Divide the yoghurt to the fill the empty top ¼ of the moulds, above the set juice layer. Gently add a popsicle stick to each mould and freeze for a further 3-4 hours or overnight until completely set.
8. Once the popsicles are set, carefully remove them for the moulds. Serve on a baking tray with ice cubes and garnish with granadilla pulp and mint leaves.*Chef’s Tip: Dip the mould in hot water for 5 second for easy unmoulding!
9. Serve the slushies or popsicles on a hot day and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/foodiesofsa
#granadillacooler #granadillaslushie #drinksrecipes #summerdrinks