#IceCream #Scrummy #NoChurn
Clotted Cream Ice Cream (No Churn) Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Chilling Time: 6 hours.
Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins.
This recipe will serve 6-8.
• 1 can (397g/14oz) condensed milk.
• 1¼ cups (300ml/10 fl oz) double/heavy cream.
• 1 tsp vanilla extract.
• 1 cup (200g/7oz) clotted cream.
1. Place the double/heavy cream in a large bowl, and whip to stiff peaks.
2. Add the vanilla extract and condensed milk, and beat on low until everything is mixed in.
3. Add the clotted cream and fold in gently.
4. Pour into a 2Ib loaf tin.
5. Level the top of the ice cream and cover with cling film.
6. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
7. Remove from the freezer and allow it to stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
8. Mmm Scrummy!!!
• Store for 6 weeks in an airtight container.