Churros roll: fantastic and ready in minutes!
420ml (3/4 cup) of water
8g (1/2 tbsp) of salt
220g (1 1/2 cups) of flour
Oil for frying
1. In a saucepan add the water, salt, and flour and mix well with the help of a wooden spoon.
2. Fill the whipping cream bag with the dough, making sure that there is no air left inside.
3. Heat the pan with oil and press the whipping cream bag to let the dough fall when the oil is very hot. Turn it over when it is golden on one side and cook them over high heat.
4. Transfer the churros roll to them and sprinkle with sugar on top while they are still hot.
5. Cut the churros roll with the scissors and dip in the chocolate.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter