225g (1 cup) butter
200g (1 cup) sugar
2 tbsp water
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
170g (1 cup) chocolate chips
4 tbsp almonds
1. Pour the butter, sugar, and water into a pot. Mix until melted on low heat.
2. When it reaches 140ºC (285ºF), remove from the heat, add vanilla, and mix.
3. Pour into a tray with silicone, spread all over the tray, and let it cool for 5 minutes.
4. Add chocolate chips on top and spread over the entire tray.
5. Sprinkle chopped almonds and let them harden.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter