Chocolate salame: the fantastic no-bake dessert very simple to prepare!
Easy and super delicious to make!
380g (1 1/4 cups) of condensed milk
100g of dark chocolate
20g (1 1/2 tbsp) of butter
250g of roasted peanuts
For the glaze:
100g of milk chocolate
20ml (1 1/2 tbsp) of vegetable oil
50g of ground peanuts
1. In a saucepan add the condensed milk, dark chocolate, and butter and cook at low heat until it thickens. Add the roasted peanuts and cook until is well combined.
2. Transfer the mixture to the parchment paper and shape it with a spatula to obtain the chocolate salame. Wrap it into the parchment paper and transfer it to the fridge for at least 5 hours.
3. In a saucepan add the milk chocolate and let it melt. Add the vegetable oil and ground peanuts and mix them all together.
4. After time has elapsed unwrap the chocolate salame from the parchment paper and transfer it to the wire rack and pour the chocolate to cover all sides of the salame. Let it rest to firm the chocolate layer.
5. After the chocolate layer is firm cut it into slices and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter