(About 12-15 servings)
Unsalted Butter 60g
Black Sugar 5g
Cake Flour 130g
Cocoa Powder 10g
Baking Soda 1g
Cholocate Chips 20g
Tapioca Starch 30g
Unsalted Butter 5g
- Mix the butter and sugar together using h and whisk until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg.
- Sift in the flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda and Cholocate chips.
- Cover the cookie dough and chill for at least 2-3 hours
- Tapioca Starch, Sugar and Milk add into a small pot, bring it dough over low heat. Add butter mix until combined, chill for at least 2 hours
- Roll the cookie dough and mochi into balls
- Bake 180°C 12-14mins