200ml (4/5 cup) water
100g (3/4 cup) flour
7g dry yeast
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter
500g (4 cups) flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 bar of chocolate
1. In a bowl mix together lukewarm water with 100 g flour, sugar, and yeast. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the rest of the flour, butter, baking powder, and salt.
3. Divide the dough into two pieces and add cocoa powder to the second. Let the dough rise for 40 minutes.
4. Make the dark and white balls, but white into the dark and fill them with chocolate.
5. Make the cuts on the balls and spread them with egg yolk.
6. Bake at 200°C (390°F) for 20 minutes. Decorate with hazelnut cream.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact