120 ml heavy cream
250g mascarpone cheese
60 g sugar
Finger ladies cookies
1. Melt the dark chocolate and pour it into a plastic lid until covered. Mix milk and white chocolate, and melt.
2. Pour the chocolate into a paper coffee cup to cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the chocolate from the glass and the plastic lid.
4. Mix mascarpone cheese with sugar. Beat heavy cream in a bowl and gradually add the cheese mixture. Pour the mixture into a piping bag,
5. Add a little of the mixture to the bottom of the chocolate glass.
6. Mix coffee with a little run, soak the cookies and place them on top of the heavy cream mixture.
7. Add more heavy cream mixture on top of the cookies and sprinkle with cocoa. Repeat until the glass is full.
8. Place the chocolate cover on top.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook