The very best festive milk & cookies for you-know-who 😉🎅
1 tin (385g) NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
80ml (⅓ cup) oil
¾ cup sugar
60g (½ cup) NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder
3 cups (385g) self-raising flour
3 tbsp icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk, oil and eggs until well incorporated. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
3. Sieve in the NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder and self-raising flour and mix until a soft dough forms. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes until slightly firm. *Chefs Tip: Refrigerating the dough will make it easier to form it into balls!
4. In a small bowl, add the icing sugar and set aside.
5. Divide and roll the dough into evenly sized balls. Dip each ball of dough into the icing sugar, ensuring that the entire ball is covered.
6. Arrange the icing sugar covered dough balls onto the baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and pack on a cooling rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
7. Serve the cookies with a glass of milk and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Pack the remaining cookies into a box for the perfect gift!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/