Chocolate cookies: tasty and fragrant!
290g (2 ¼ cups) all-purpose flour
110g (½ cup) sugar
45ml (3 tbsp) milk
4g (¾ tsp) baking powder
100g (⅓ cup) butter
250g (1 cup) hazelnut cream
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
2. In a large bowl combine flour with baking powder and sugar. Add cold butter and mix with your fingers until crumbs form. Add egg and milk, and mix to combine.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Remove plastic wrap and cut the dough into quarters. Roll each one out and cut out a rectangle. Repeat with leftover dough. You should be left with 5 equal rectangles (one formed from the dough scraps). Place each rectangle on a piece of parchment.
5. Pipe a line of hazelnut paste on top of each rectangle and roll carefully, helping yourself with a piece of parchment.
6. Keeping the parchment, transfer cookie logs onto the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool down completely, remove the parchment, and cut the cookies into pieces. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter