Chicken Pakora | Street Style Chicken Pakora | Chicken Pakoda | Crispy Chicken Pakora | Easy and Tasty Chicken Pakora | Spicy Chicken Pakora | Restaurant Style Chicken Pakora
Ingredients for Chicken Pakora:
(Tsp- Teaspoon; Tbsp- Tablespoon )
– Chicken – 500 gms (curry cut/small pieces with bones)
– Turmeric powder – pinch
– Red Chilli Powder-1 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder-1.5 tsp
– Coriander Powder-1 tsp
– Cumin Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Whisked curd/yogurt- 1 tbsp (after straining water)
– Ginger Garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
– Lemon juice- 2 tsp
– Salt-1 tsp
– Food color- pinch (optional)
– All Purpose Flour (Maida)- 1.5 tbsp
– Cornflour-1.5 tbsp
– Egg (small), whisked- 1
Just before frying:
– Rice Flour – 1.5 tbsp
– Oil- for deep frying
– Take curry cut (small pieces) of chicken with bones and add all the ingredients for 1st marination. Give a mix and then add the items for the 2nd marination.
– Cover & set aside in the refrigerator for an hour.
Just before frying mix in the rice flour for extra crispness.
– Heat oil for deep frying in a kadhai/pan till medium hot.
– Drop the battered pieces of chicken for frying side by side to not crowd the pan.
– Fry on medium heat and do not stir for 1 min.
– Now flip the pieces and reduce the heat to low.
– Fry the pieces for a total of 7-8 mins alternating between low and medium heat to fry uniformly till crisp
– Fry the rest in the next batch. This time fry for 6-7 mins alternating between low and medium heat till crisp.
– Serve as a starter or appetizer.
#chickenpakora #chickenpakoda #crispychickenpakora #chickensnacks #chickenappetizer #spiceeats #spiceeatschicken #spiceeatsrecipes