Double chocolate almond flour cookies
These rich and chewy cookies are free of gluten, grains, and wheat and will 100% satisfy any chocolate craving you may have.
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
- 2 cups (200 g) almond flour (meal)
- ¼ cup (30 g) cacao powder
- ¼ cup (50 g) sugar (or coconut sugar 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 medium egg
*1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup (85 g) milk (any plant milk)
- ¼ cup (64 g) nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (85 g) chocolate (bar or chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine almond flour, cacao powder, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, vanilla extract, milk and nut butter until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Stir batter until well combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop (or spoon), drop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto the baking pan 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack then enjoy!