*** Please refer to the TIP at the bottom of the expected questions.
I made a garlic cheese bread that is simple and tastes better.
It has a subtle garlic flavor and tastes really good when dipped in honey.
It is also delicious to dip in tomato sauce.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
[2 pieces of 22cmx17cm (serves 2-4 people)]
- 200g Bread flour
- 5g(0.5tbsp) Instant dry yeast
- 8g(1tbsp) Sugar
- 4g(0.5tbsp) Salt
- 15g(2tbsp) Olive oil (Cooking oil can be used)
- 120ml Warm water
✤ Garlic Sauce
- 10g(0.5tbsp) Minced garlic
- 20g(2tbsp) Melted unsalted butter
- 30g(1big tbsp) cream cheese
- 280g Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Oregano (can be omitted) Parsley can be used
✤ Dipping sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- This amount is enough to make 2 breads shown in the video.
- Parmesan cheese has a salty taste, so do not sprinkle too much.
- Plain flour can be used, but softness or softness is less.
- Cream cheese can be omitted, but it is more delicious to add.