These butter cookies have an amazing melt in your mouth consistency that will have you coming back for more.
140g (⅔ cup) butter, soft;
60g (½ cup) powdered sugar;
a pinch of salt;
½ beaten egg;
½ tsp vanilla extract;
175g (1 cup+2 tbsp) all-purpose flour;
5g (½ tbsp) cornstarch.
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
2. In a medium bowl whip soft butter for 1 minute. Add in powdered sugar and whip for 1 minute more. Add vanilla and egg, and whip until fully incorporated.
3. Sift flour, salt, and cornstarch into a bowl of creamy butter. Stir everything with a spatula until smooth.
4. Transfer the cookie mixture into a piping bag with a star nozzle at the end.
5. Pipe cookies onto a parchment sheet as shown in the video.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook