Bubbly pizza: soft and super delicious!
340ml (1 1/4 cups) + 100ml (1/2 cup) of water
10g of fresh yeast
5g (1 tsp) of sugar
520g (4 cups) of all-purpose flour
25ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
6g (1 tsp) of salt
For tomato sauce
400g of peeled tomatoes
4 cloves of garlic
125g of mozzarella
1. In a bowl add the 340ml of water, fresh yeast, and sugar, and mix until the yeast dissolve. Add the flour, 100ml of water, olive oil, and salt and mix with the help of the spoon. Mix until the dough is smooth and lump-free. Cover with cling film and let it rise for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile prepare the tomato sauce by mixing peeled tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and salt. Set aside for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour mix the dough with the spoon. Cover with cling film and let it rest for 1 more hour. Repeat the process one more time and let it rise for 40 minutes.
4. After time has elapsed mix the dough one more time with the help of the spoon. Pour the olive oil into the pan covered with parchment paper and transfer the dough.
5. Make a couple of folds of the dough and stretch it out to cover the pan. Let it rise for 30 minutes.
6. After time has elapsed add the prepared tomato sauce on top and make the classic holes of the focaccia with your fingertips. Transfer to the oven and bake at 250°C/382°F for 20 minutes.
7. Let the pizza cool after baking and add the mozzarella and parsley on top. Cut on slices and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter