These are on a whole other level!
1.5kg of potatoes
50ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
6 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of oregano
1 tsp of thyme
1 tsp of parsley
9g (1 1/2 tsp) of salt
70g (3/4 cup) of parmesan cheese
115g (1/2 cup) of butter
1. In a bowl add the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt, and parmesan cheese and mix all together well.
2. Cut the potatoes in half and transfer them to the bowl. Pour the seasoning mixture over them and toss through the mixture to evenly coat.
3. Pour the olive oil on the pan covered with parchment paper and pour the potatoes. Arrange them, transfer them to the oven and bake at 190°C/375°F for 50 minutes, or until the potatoes are rich in golden brown color.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the butter continuously and swirl the pan occasionally to allow the butter to cook evenly and prevent too much splattering.
5. Arrange the potatoes on the plate, sprinkle them with the parsley and pour the prepared butter over them.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter