Bread in a pan: how to make it nice swollen in minutes!
600g (4 3/4 cups) of flour
7g of dry yeast
10g (1 tbsp) of sugar
6g (1 tsp) of salt
200ml (3/4 cup) of water
40ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
1. In a bowl with the flour add the yeast, sugar, salt, and water and start mixing with the wooden spoon. When all is combined add the olive oil and start kneading with your hands. Knead until obtaining smooth dough. Cover with cling film and let it rise for 2 hours.
2. After 2 hours split the dough into 6 equal parts and form the balls. Cover them with cloth and let them rise for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes roll out each ball with the rolling pin. Transfer them to the cutting board sprinkled with flour. Cover with a cloth and let them rest for 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes transfer to the pan and add a few drops of olive oil on top. Flip it on another side and let the bread fill with air.
5. Remove from the pan and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter