I made a sponge cake with blueberry compote in between.
The finishing touch was made with a basket dipper using a one-eyed tip.
Turn on subtitles to see the process.
2 whole eggs
60 g sugar
60 g cake flour
20 g milk
150 g blueberries
30 g sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
200 ml heavy cream
18 g sugar
▷How to make:
- Beat the whole eggs with the sugar until white and fluffy.
- Add flour and mix until glossy.
- Blend the dough and milk together and add to ②.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake in a preheated oven at 170℃ for 25 minutes.
- When the sponge cake has cooled, slice into 3 pieces.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When blueberries are softened, remove from heat.
- Spread the blueberry compote between the sponge cakes.
- Whip the whipped cream with the sugar while chilling.
- Cover the cake with whipped cream.
- Re-whip the whipped cream to a stiff consistency and divide into 80g portions.
- Add the blueberry compote (it is best to keep the pulp as small as possible) to the remaining whipped cream and mix.
- Squeeze the blueberry cream and whipped cream over the top of the cake.