Taco Bell’s Crunch Wrap made with taco ingredients like a quesadilla.
Fold the tortilla into a disk shape, so the ingredients do not flow and it is easy to eat.
The right mix of meat and vegetables is very good.
The savory nachos and nacho sauce that chew occasionally are a godsend.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
- 200g Minced beef (can be chicken)
- 2 Flour tortillas 25cm (10inch)
- 2 Flour tortillas 15cm (6inch)
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped jalapeno
- Sweet corn (optional)
- Sour cream
- Nacho chips (or tostada shells)
- Nacho Sauce
- Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella + Cheddar)
✤ Beef Sauce
- 48g (3tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce
- 10g(1tbsp) Curry powder
- 1.5g(1tsp) Chili pepper powder
- 18g 1tbsp) Minced garlic
- 30g(2tbsp) Chopped onion
- Pepper powder
- For topping ingredients, I wrote down the volume separately, add as much as you want.
- You can change to chicken instead of beef.
- If you do not have a small tortilla size, you can divide the large tortilla in half and use it.
- I used curry powder instead of Mexican spices. (It also contains salt)