Beef Ampalaya is a scrumptious beef stir fry vegitable dish made with Beef, Ampalaya (bitter gourd), minced onion, minced garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, corn starch, brown sugar, water. Follow our recipe video that shows step by step procedures and ingredients to make a perfect beef ampalaya for your family
Panoorin pano magluto ng ampalaya na hindi mapait.
1 piece ampalaya
1/4 beef sliced into thin strips
1 sliced onion
4 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp osyter sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1. Prepare the ampalaya, halve then remove seeds and white pith.
2. Sliced into 1/4 inch half moon
3. Transfer into a bowl, add 1 tbsp salt. Leave it for 5 minutes.
4. Next, add water and soak for atleast 10 minutes before rinsing. Rinse and drain.
5. In a pan, saute onion and garlic. Add beef then stir fry.
6. Add water and ampalaya into the pan. Cook until sauce thicken and ampalaya is tender.
7. Season with pepper and salt to taste. Turn off fire.
8. Serve and enjoy