Enjoy a 25-Hour day this festive season with these BAR•ONE Brownies 🎄🤩
2 (55g each) NESTLÉ Bar·One Chocolate Bar
100g margarine, melted
¼ cup NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder
1 cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ cup cake flour
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 20x20cm square baking dish with baking paper hanging slightly over the sides.
2. Chop the NESTLÉ Bar·One Chocolate Bars into small, bite sized pieces and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the margarine, NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder and sugar and mix with a spoon until combined and the sugar is dissolved.
4. Add in the eggs one at a time and once incorporated, add the vanilla essence, flour and salt.
5. Carefully add half of the Bar·One Chocolate Bar pieces and fold the mixture together. Pour the batter into the baking dish and scatter the reserved chocolate pieces over the top of the brownie batter.
6. Bake the brownies for 18-20 minutes, being careful not to overbake the mixture. *Chef’s Tip: The brownies are ready when the edges are slightly cracked and the centre is smooth. Once baked, lift the brownie out of the tin using the baking paper to assist.
7. Allow the brownie to cool completely before cutting it into equal squares. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/