320g (2 3/4 cups) of all-purpose flour
4g of dry yeast
40g (1/4 cup) of sugar
170ml (3/4 cup) of water
3g (1/2 tsp) of salt
20ml (1 1/2 tbsp) of vegetable oil
1. In a bowl add the flour, dry yeast, sugar, water, and salt and mix with the spatula.
2. When to dough starts to form knead it with your hands and finally pour the oil. Knead until the dough becomes smooth. Cover with cling film and let it rise for 2 hours, or until it doubles in volume.
3. After time has elapsed, transfer the dough to the working surface and cut it into 10 pieces (about 50 grams each). Form the balls and transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper. Cover with a cloth and let them rise for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes gently roll them out and fold them in half with a small piece of parchment paper. Transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper, cover them with a cloth and let them rise for 30 more minutes.
5. Transfer them to the bamboo steamer, cover them, and transfer them over the pan or pot with the water. Steam for 15 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook