Another healthier dessert recipe just for you! This banana brownie recipe is so delicious that you won’t believe it’s vegan and gluten free.
3 Ripe Bananas (~300g)
200g Plain Yoghurt (coconut for vegan)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (75g) Sugar
2/3 cup (60g) Rolled oats *or oat flour
1/2 cup (60g) Cocoa Powder
60g Dark Chocolate + 20g for topping
40g Walnuts + 20g for topping
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tin (20cm x 20cm) with parchment paper.
- Mash your bananas with a fork then add in your yoghurt and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Add in your oat flour and cocoa powder and mix until combined. Fold in your chopped chocolate and walnuts.
- Transfer the brownie batter into your baking tin and add the rest of your chocolate and walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then release from the pan and allow brownies to cool completely.
- cut into squares and serve.